Double Plane Intake

-
Screenshot_20170930-115929.png

The engine lugs in 3rd under 35-40 mph cause I got stupid high gears 2.96 in it for the engine . But as you can see even with low cr large ish cam and single planes makes good low end torque.

But since the OP running a 402 version his would work even better.

P.S. just cause they don't dyno under 3000 rpm doesn't mean it's a stone under there. It's cause their not concerned with under 3000 rpm performance in a wide open throttle run like a drag race ain't gonna see down there. Plus driving is a part throttle activity don't know how well a WOT dyno run is gonna tell ya what's going on under 3000 rpm.

It's cause their not concerned with under 3000 rpm performance in a wide open throttle run like a drag race ain't gonna see down there. Plus driving is a part throttle activity don't know how well a WOT dyno run is gonna tell ya what's going on under 3000 rpm.
Nice graph and thanks! FWIW.... I don't totally agree....lots of stuff gets hidden if it does not make the product look better. I want to see it, so I can see if there is a sharp drop-off in torque anywhere, high or low RPM; it'll tell you a lot more of what is going on than the HP numbers.

But 100% agreed that the single plane can make good torque with the right cam, etc.; that experience years ago made me realize that the cam/cr combination is 'in charge' more than anything down low.

Well, back to what the OP wants to do LOL

-
Back