Not open for further replies.

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these from a fellow member, but ended up going with manifolds at this point. I never really tried on the installation, just mocked them up as I was installing the engine. I didn't want headers that went through the steering. Anyways, looking to get my money back, I have 340.00 bucks into them. I'm trying post the pictures from the add where I bought them. If not, it's the set Fishy68 sold, an honest seller. Just to reconfirm, they are new but the drivers side have the center pipes dented for power steering clearance. They do come with collectors, but no bolts.
I prefer to sell local pick up, but not opposed to shipping if buyer pays shipping. It cost me 40+ bucks to get them shipped within my own state. I'm 1/2 hour from Dubuque, Iowa. I can tell you, the shipping would be high to the far East or West coast. You pay it, I'll ship it. Kind of a pain to get shipping quotes all over for people, so unless you plan on paying between 50-100 bucks for shipping, I'd prefer not to waste time with it. Price is firm. I'll keep them for future projects unless I get my cost back.

Pay Pal Great! Cash in hand better!

Attachments

• header.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 497
  • header 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 524
  • header 3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 475
  • header 4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 502
Doug's say these fit 67-72 A-bodies, but many claim to have used them on 73-76 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back