Doug's D450 gaskets

-

CCHHAARRGGER!

Reaction score
I ordered a set of these headers from summit and they did not come with the 1 5/8 gaskets for for the driver side header. Does anyone have a part number that I could get locally.

Already called Summit and hopefully will have the gasket this weekend. However I would like to know a source for these gaskets.

Thanks

I ordered a set of these headers from summit and they did not come with the 1 5/8 gaskets for for the driver side header. Does anyone have a part number that I could get locally.

Already called Summit and hopefully will have the gasket this weekend. However I would like to know a source for these gaskets.

Thanks
You can order them directly from [email protected] They are $2.98 each

You can order them directly from [email protected] They are $2.98 each
Misunderstood you. The gasket that I spoke of are the ones for the single tubes that bolt together. On my old set of 450's I have the 2 center tubes on the driver side that bolt together. On the passenger side I just have 2 that slip together. Not sure what the newer 450's look like.

Misunderstood you. The gasket that I spoke of are the ones for the single tubes that bolt together. On my old set of 450's I have the 2 center tubes on the driver side that bolt together. On the passenger side I just have 2 that slip together. Not sure what the newer 450's look like.
Yes they have two slips and 2 that bolt together, so they are the same.

Ordered gaskets and bolts from Pertronix last week for my D450 headers. They arrived today. The gaskets appear to be a little thinner than the ones that were on the engine when I got it. I like that the header bolts that they have are a true 1 inch long. Everyone else has 0.750 inch long bolts.

-
Back