Down Unda Duster

-

hatters

Downunda Duster
Reaction score
Just learning how to use this site...Have bought back my 1970 Duster that I first owned when I was 19. It a huge buzz for me (am now 52) and am hoping to get some tips and help from some of you out there with restoring my car. I need a few parts, wiper pivots is one, anybody know If you can buy new or reproduction ones??

Let Me be the first to say welcome.
I'm sure others will chime in with help finding the parts you need.

Welcome.....very cool buying back your old car.
Jim

great score on the buy back love those mopars from down under and also congrats on finding this site you will love it mst of the time:happy10:

Hello Aussie from down under and welcome....... :cheers:

My sister is heading your way in a couple of weeks. She lived there for 14 years or so and is very excited to be going back for a long overdue visit.

Great score on buying your car back. Post some pix when you can. I don't think that happens very much here in the states.

Hello Aussie from down under and welcome....... :cheers:

My sister is heading your way in a couple of weeks. She lived there for 14 years or so and is very excited to be going back for a long overdue visit.

Great score on buying your car back. Post some pix when you can. I don't think that happens very much here in the states.
G'Day Demon
Where is your sister going (which State?) I am in Perth, WA...

G'Day Demon
Where is your sister going (which State?) I am in Perth, WA...

G'Day hatters,

She's going to Queensland and NSW. She tells me you are on the western side of AUS. Many miles apart from what I gather.

I have also seen several posts from AUS like vkarapanos mentioned.

:-D Glad to see Mopars being enjoyed and restored there as well.

You'll love FABO......Tons of info & very friendly members.

Welcome to this great site hatters!
Gongrad's on finding your old car, That had to be so cool.
Jump on in and enjoy, and hope to hear more about your great find.
Pictures Too.

Just learning how to use this site...Have bought back my 1970 Duster that I first owned when I was 19. It a huge buzz for me (am now 52) and am hoping to get some tips and help from some of you out there with restoring my car. I need a few parts, wiper pivots is one, anybody know If you can buy new or reproduction ones??

Hey Mate, Good to see another Duster owner in Oz. Not many of us I must say. My '76 Duster is about to go on the water on it's trip from LA to Sydney. I cant wait till it get's here... I've had mainly Pacers over the years and so damn chuffed to finally purchase a US Mopar...

g'day hatters from another aussie mopar fan
some good info on here and friendly people to have a yak with,i wish i had a u.s mopar but had to settle with a 770 vg sedan(still an a body though)
regards c.j

I think you can buy those wiper pivots at a part store. Im in the States and got mine from advanced auto parts. I dont know what you have there but good luck man : )

-
Back