down under slant 6 intake

-
sorry to reply to my own thread, but they do have 4-bbl, dual quad and superchargers and intakes...!!!

IMG_0438.JPG
AussieSpeed!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they are big into 6's down there. Good products.There was once someone importing them and selling them in the states.I think he gave up after awhile.

Yeah, they are big into 6's down there. Good products.There was once someone importing them and selling them in the states.I think he gave up after awhile.
Well, at $500 for an intake list, it's a tough sell....I believe they were in the SW like AZ or such a few years back...................

Down where? Oh you mean down here, Australia? LOL.
From what I hear locally is that Aussie Speed are very keen to support the American customers, but may be experiencing a little difficulty in meeting the demand, which is apparently overwhelming, so thanks guys for supporting them! In addition, I also read somewhere that a shipping container full of Aussie Speed products went missing on its way to (or shortly after arrival in) America, the outcome of that is not yet known, other that to assume some items may not be available for a while. Except maybe from whoever has that container, arseholes...

-
Back