Downers Grove Mopar Night Pics

-
dang it i was going come out for that,but worked too late to get out there early to get good space.it takes 45 min for get there.if plan on being out again please pm me

I'll do that Mike. Hoping to make it there at least one more time before the end of the season (Runs through August).

Very nice cars and excellent pix.

Is the Omega restaurant still there?

Yep...you getting a hankering for some pancakes FISHBREATH? LOL :D

I just missed it. I was in StCharles IL Monday through Thursday for an all MG show. My dad showed his 1953 MGTD. We left Friday morning in the rain, Looked like the weather was perfect!

Great pictures...especially the Shelby! It was nice to meet a fellow FABO member! I'll post a couple pictures from Downers' also.

Attachments

• image-2919945107.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 108
  • image-3206497283.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 103
  • image-3804863725.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1073063991.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 97
Thanks for the pics buddy. Sure ain't the little town I remember as a kid
growing up there.
Went to a barber shop just north of the tracks when I was a kid. Is it
still there? Just off the main drag. Going west. Also the slot car/ model
store right around there. I belive it was in an old grocery store.

Wow! Nice bunch of pictures. Some great Mopar shots.

Brought back some memories to see down town - In the 90's I lived just south of Downer's Grove and drove thru the streets in the pictures quite often (In my red 68 GTO). Got the chance to talk with the DG cops on more than one occasion.

Thanks for sharing the pics'''

Ma Snart

Great pictures...especially the Shelby! It was nice to meet a fellow FABO member!.

Yep, that Shelby's sweet :D...I wish we could have hung out w/you longer, but had to get the young'ns home. Hopefully we'll connect again at one of the other shows.

Wow! Nice bunch of pictures. Some great Mopar shots.

Brought back some memories to see down town - In the 90's I lived just south of Downer's Grove and drove thru the streets in the pictures quite often (In my red 68 GTO). Got the chance to talk with the DG cops on more than one occasion.

Thanks for sharing the pics'''

Ma Snart

I'm sure you and DG's finest were merely talking about the weather right?:-k

Thanks for the pics buddy. Sure ain't the little town I remember as a kid growing up there. Went to a barber shop just north of the tracks when I was a kid. Is it still there? Just off the main drag. Going west. Also the slot car/ model store right around there. I belive it was in an old grocery store.

My pleasure man. Not sure if the shop's still there. Will check it out when I am down there next.

Pat

Alot of nice cars and thanks for the pics. Forgot all about it plus I was doing my own wrenching on my Dart inorder to get it ready for the Mopar show at Great Lakes Dragaway.

-
Back