DR Diff forum discount?

-

el5dart

Reaction score
does anyone know if dr diff has a discount for the FABO forum?

i was putting together an order that included rear drum brake kit for 4.5 axles and they were 350.00 but out of stock. i got an email today saying they were in stock so i went to buy and now the price is 425.00

damn! a discount might get it close to what the price was yesterday.

I don’t believe he does, but you could just ask him, @DoctorDiff is a member here.

As far as the pricing, his prices have always been very reasonable for the quality of parts he’s selling. I mean, the quality of axles he was selling for $350 was incredible, that was a great price. My guess would be that it was his supplier raised the prices, Cass just had to pass some of it along.

I’ve got a couple sets of his axles, I’d have paid $425 for them before. And that was a few years ago.

a discount would be nice. everyone on the forum talks very highly of mr. cass. the 20% increase took me by surprise. i probably have no choice but to suck it up and dish out the extra beans.

Sure you have a choice. You can wait and get in touch with Cass. Ask him what's goin on.

hey rusty. i almost didnt recognize you without your awesome avatar.

yeah i have to call him anyway to make sure i am not going to buy stuff double if it might already come in his kits

Get used to it. I just ordered materials for my relay kits. Relay cost increased by 35%

just a bit of speculation and a WAG but maybe its got something to do with the 25% tariffs you have on imported steel. Driving up prices as it is expected to do.

I raised the price of my drum brake assemblies because I had to pay more for the latest batch of OEM backing plates they are built around. The component prices are the same.

I raised the price of my drum brake assemblies because I had to pay more for the latest batch of OEM backing plates they are built around. The component prices are the same.

yup thats what he told me!

i ordered a boat load of stuff. thanks! hope it all arrives safely. thanks for all your help.

i did ask, no FABO discounts available. it would have sweetened the deal though. i dropped a good dime. at least for me it was a good dime.

with the addition of torsion bars and rear leaf springs i will have a 100% new front and rear suspension, which makes me feel good.

Smith Bros. told me the spe ial hardened alloys they get from Germany got hit hard by the tariffs and the pricing went up.

Its the Art of the Deal...lol

-
Back