Dr. Diff

-

investigator

Reaction score
Without going into the rear pinion angle again can anybody tell me what they think about dr. Diff's opinion. If he thinks my degrees are fine should I trust that. Please let me know your opinion of him thank you

Dr Diff is the man....I'd take his word any day...twice on Wednesday.
Thanks a bunch guys two Goldmembers say he is good that's all I need to know. I appreciate the response far as I'm concerned it's a done deal thanks again guys

Thanks a bunch guys two Goldmembers say he is good that's all I need to know. I appreciate the response far as I'm concerned it's a done deal thanks again guys
I'll add that I purchased my entire 8 3/4" setup from him....EVERYTHING except the housing, and great price, works perfectly and fast delivery.

Jeff

Agreed. Do what the man says and sleep easy. Dude is the go to guru for that stuff

I bought the gears and bearing kit with the crush sleeve eliminator kit for my 489 case 8 3/4 from him a couple of years ago, i bs'd with him on the phone for awhile and he is a great guy who is very informative and really knows his stuff.
The shipping was fast, and when i got it all assembled, it works great with no noises or issues just like he said..........
I even stopped by to visit him when i was on vacation 2 years ago in late August at the Polson, Montana area but he was also on vacation. (Damn timing!)
I ended up talking to his dad and brother for over an hour, great people...........
Definitely i would buy from him again no problem, even if it was more money.

-
Back