Drag Racing Events in NJ

-

684mulas

Reaction score
June 6, Stock Appearing Drags and June 7, 4th Annual AMERICAN MUSCLECAR MADNESS both at Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

Anyone going or have any interest?

I'm just tryin to make it out of the driveway some days. Oh the agony! Just to runj it at the strip again, it's been murder. Everyday, no problem, the second I say strip...issue!!!!!!!

That would be my boy's birthday weekend. Hummmmmmmmmm
Theres my 6 yearold below workin on a Carter cause he wanted too, not because I suggested to do so.

Ahhhhh, young motorhead in the makings. I think he kight like E-town.

000_0003.jpg

000_0004.jpg

000_0007.jpg

What a great way to spend a Birthday for a 6 year old motorhead. Drag racing with Pops. He can be the official crew chief! The only thing that would make it better for him is if he got to drive down the 1/4 mile.

i used to go to the fast drags when they had them on pontiac day, those are some cool cars. im gonna try to make that, i think they have the motor city 1/8 drags on the 6th too, 1958 and older hot rods.

wife and i might check it out. i really want to go but we went to the motor speedway last night after i got out of work. i dont know if i want to give them any more money this weekend. really i just have a lot of **** to do.

oh yeah if anyone is going and checks this thread there is a cruise night sundays at 5 at famous daves bbq on rt 1 south, about 5 minutes from the turnpike entrance off rt 18. its not a bad turn out plus good food.

-
Back