Drag Week Duster chassis is completed...

-

DusterDj

DUSTU2
Reaction score
Updates guys,

Got the chassis done and are heading to the Body Shop. Thing are rolling down hill now. See you there.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,340
  • photo14.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,301
  • photo6.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,399
  • photo4.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,323
  • photo10.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,300
  • photo11.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,302
  • photo20.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,288
  • photo19.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,302
Looks good! For Hot Rod drag week? Looks like a T400 trans. Will you use some kind of O/D for the highway miles?

It is a Rossler 210XHD Trans and since I'm running a power adder I get to run a low gear. I should be able to make it with out an O/D. It isn't out the picture though.

Dang that looks really good. You went APE SHITTTTT!

Will this be a Twin Turbo Big Block?? Or are those Crank Driven Twin Superchargers?

nice hotrod!! trying to compete with larson?lol thats going to be a BAD duster

how much horsepower are you shooting for withe the twin f2s???? 2000-2500???

Wow, I am SUCH a dinosaur! lol DusterDj that is out of control man, can't wait to see it painted. Keep us posted and good luck at drag week!

damn nice. you definitely put some serious time in your hotrod and i am truely impressed. it just is so darn professional. may i suggest you add one more bar on each side. just aft of your top coil-over mount down two the frame just in front of the fire wall. that will give you two more triangles for your chassis.

damn nice. you definitely put some serious time in your hotrod and i am truely impressed. it just is so darn professional. may i suggest you add one more bar on each side. just aft of your top coil-over mount down two the frame just in front of the fire wall. that will give you two more triangles for your chassis.

Waiting to do this after the motor is installed. Want to see what room we have for my header build then those bars will be added...

Shoot you trying to break Don Garlits Record?? haaaaa

That much power low 7's or High 6's in the mix??

Can't mess with Don man. He is the man, but I'm looking to run 7.00's on a bad day and 6's when I'm set to kill... We'll see though. Never know until it is done...

Wow,
You have a ton of hours into the car I bet.
Looks good,cannot wait to see more pics.

nice write up in the mag i just got in the mail.:book:
wishing you the best hope you kick some serious butt:director:
car is looking really bad to the bone......:notworth:

that thing is gonna fly !!

i dont think those tires are big enough though ........:thumblef:

It's lookin phukin GREAT!!!!!!!!!!I will be rootin' & followin" you till the finals:study:Wish you good luck and clean passes:usa2:

-
Back