Drag Week Duster chassis is completed...

-
Do you have to get your car certified??, I noticed the others in the field have thiers certified for sixes, looks like you wouldn't have a problem getting certification.. thinkig you'll as per usual will be the only Mopar..

Do you have to get your car certified??, I noticed the others in the field have thiers certified for sixes, looks like you wouldn't have a problem getting certification.. thinkig you'll as per usual will be the only Mopar..

Yeah,

I have to get the car certified. It should certify to 6.00 also. Just didn't state it because it hasn't been certified yet. And yes, I'll be the only Mopar against allot of Chevy's and maybe a Ford or two but that is how it always is and I love it. They'll know after this that Mopar's are in the hunt.

Nice car!! We will be in Topeka on Friday for the finals. Hope to see you there!!

Good luck to you. Looks like you still have a lot to do? Are you going to paint it? Is Steve Morris helping out on the engine?

Car is at paint and body right now. Motor is at Steve Morris shop and being built. Should be dyno testing next week. We are in a bit of a rush but still plan on making it. Might show up primer'ed but we'll be there. Progress pics to come...

Looks great, I have been where you are now finishing up the chassis. I've got a 25.4 Dart under the thread "Tube Chassis Hemi Dart". Look forward to seeing you finish. What color are you going with? That red Duster in your stripe thread looks great as well.

I'll be following this for sure. Thanks for representin' Mopar & A bodies. The orange/white 56 chevy drives it the 70 or so miles from Colorado Springs up to our cruise night in Golden, Colorado. Must be a $100,000 car. I hope you take him out.

Looks great, I have been where you are now finishing up the chassis. I've got a 25.4 Dart under the thread "Tube Chassis Hemi Dart". Look forward to seeing you finish. What color are you going with? That red Duster in your stripe thread looks great as well.

Thanks man,

I will have to check your thread out. I'll be posting as she comes closer to being finish. My Duster will be Sunburst Orange pearl, that is a new color Dodge is doing. Will put the vinyl top back on here too. Should be real clean once we get there...

I'll be following this for sure. Thanks for representin' Mopar & A bodies. The orange/white 56 chevy drives it the 70 or so miles from Colorado Springs up to our cruise night in Golden, Colorado. Must be a $100,000 car. I hope you take him out.

Thanks and I will try my best...

we've had our eyes on your build for a while......Good luck from us railbirds (spectators)

Some more updates guys.... Rolling along...

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 437
  • 27.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 453
  • 33.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 436
  • Stealth.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 529
  • 06-13-2011 01.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 446
-