Drag week schedule

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here you go

87FBAF3E-6E5C-431B-9CF9-3103C27DB3BE.jpeg

Me too. See your there. I have to leave by noon tomorrow if I am gonna make it in time. Currently the car doesn't run and the trailers aren't packed. Oh and the motorhome needs batteries and an oil change. Good thing there are 24 hours in a day.

Me too. See your there. I have to leave by noon tomorrow if I am gonna make it in time. Currently the car doesn't run and the trailers aren't packed. Oh and the motorhome needs batteries and an oil change. Good thing there are 24 hours in a day.

ahhhh Mopar Billy is looking down smiling

I haven’t followed drag week as much since their #1 ambassador/cheerleader passed on in 16. His tales on moparts were epic and pulled you in to where you just had to follow along.

Only other year was when the team Bowers/Miller/Shellhamer pieced together Brads Dart with one of Bretts W8 mills and won small block N/A.

let us know if you make the trek…. just might have to follow a little closer this year.

ahhhh Mopar Billy is looking down smiling

I haven’t followed drag week as much since their #1 ambassador/cheerleader passed on in 16. His tales on moparts were epic and pulled you in to where you just had to follow along.

Only other year was when the team Bowers/Miller/Shellhamer pieced together Brads Dart with one of Bretts W8 mills and won small block N/A.

let us know if you make the trek…. just might have to follow a little closer this year.
Will do. I leave today in a few hours.

Our local forum hero on a leisurely drive through the countryside….. 8.90 / 154 this pass.

IMG_1925.jpeg

I watch all day at work... some damn nice mopars there this year :)

Jeff Lingenfelter making a pass…. Our lightweight bumper bracket buddy!

IMG_4758.png

Found that boost leak on day 5. Shaking my head. The track was too tight and the car shook all over the place. Finally went a pedaling 8.36/165 on 22psi. I turned up the boost and tried again but it wheelied towards the wall and I had to abort. What a week!

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1938.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

-
Back