dragged home some parts

-

omahamoparguy

Reaction score
Well I decided to buy the 67 barracuda I was looking at. The price ended up at 700$. This is partly because the guy at work who is selling me the car has sold the front bucket seats. So yesterday I went over to his plae to pick up some of the stuff. The grill sections were in two boxes, one for eachside. I pulled them out and they do not look too bad. only a few small dents in the outer edges. They are pitted a bit, as usual for a grille. {who does aluminum trim restoring. I know this stuff was anodized back in the day} Also, the front body panel that the rgrilees fit into is reallt in decent shape too. Not perfect but decent. The dash is complete except for one outer knob on the radio, right side. Dash pad has a few small tears. One of the lenses for the parking lenses in the grille is cracked but not missing any pieces. Then there's the proverbial bucket-O-wiring.
That's right, all of the wiring harness was completely removed and placed in a 5 gal bucket complete with all the fuses, relays,flashers etc.
Someone mentioned the rear window trim and I looked for that but I cant tell if its all there or not. there are some pieces that could be it but I dont know {I know guys, I'm looking for my camera}. Other neat stuff: what appears to be the original trunk mat in good shape, spare tire hold down/base for jack, original headliner with braces, very restorable console for the automatic trans, nice tail lights with decent bezels. {curiously, they have a sticker on the back that says "made in Canada"}, original wiper motor, rear fold down seat in great shape, rear platform in nice shape. Original 273 exhaust manifolds in excellent shape.{ I might not use them, they seem too small.} The original radiator in great shape.
By the way, whoever took the car apart was smart enough to leave the quarter windows in the car. also he put all the nuts and bolt into ziplock bags.
Well, thats enough for now. I could go on but must save some for later. Will have lots of questions and pictures. {where in the heck is that camera?? lol}

-
Back