Drain tube - 73 Duster w/ac

-

KenZ

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a new drain tube for the heater/AC assembly for a 73 Duster? It's got a 90* bend and sticks out the firewall into the engine compartment.

Thanks,
Ken

Something like this?

tube.jpg

Here's the link.

http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=132-HC926

shhnappa,

That looks like half of it. :)

Seriously, it actually has 2 90* bends so if you added another one to the end on the right, sticking down, that's what it looks like.

Here's a picture (if I did this right).

Thanks,
Ken

drain hose.JPG

Ken,

I'd give Ron (I think that's his name) a call at MegeParts, he's been very helpful to me, here's his number. PH: 608-452-2045

Ken,

I'd give Ron (I think that's his name) a call at MegeParts, he's been very helpful to me, here's his number. PH: 608-452-2045

I called him and they don't carry it. Neither does RT Specialties.

Anyone have a good used one??

Thanks,
Ken

Here's a pic of the heater/ac assembly. The tube goes on the nipple sticking out the bottom and then goes through the firewall.

Anyone have an extra?

Thanks,
Ken

New Image.JPG

ya know I have an 73 sport coup w/ ac that is a parts car.....I am sure it has what you need on it....the only part sticking out of fire wall is what shhnappa was showing.......I will try to pull by this weekend for ya

ya know I have an 73 sport coup w/ ac that is a parts car.....I am sure it has what you need on it....the only part sticking out of fire wall is what shhnappa was showing.......I will try to pull by this weekend for ya

That would be awesome. I'm in no hurry. Car is a long way off from being finished.
Thanks,
Ken

-
Back