Drawing again

-

65Vart

Reaction score
I thought I would start doing these again. I have not drawn in a long time. Not perfect but what dio you guys think.

65Dart 002.jpg

Very cool 8)reminds Me a bit of the old car-toons books I would read as a youngster .Man I loved car-toons. :read2::love7:

Cool as all get out. You make me wish i could draw. But art from me consists of stick men.

Very nice. My son has a lot of talent and liked drawing but his art teacher cured him of that.

Wow,that is nice.If you put color to that it would be killer!!8)
If there is a line starting let me know.8)

Very cool 8)reminds Me a bit of the old car-toons books I would read as a youngster .Man I loved car-toons. :read2::love7:

Cartoons! Exactly what I thought. Remeber those cool T-shirts with this type of car art on them? They rocked.

Smelling business opportunity here :-D

Grant

Cartoons! Exactly what I thought. Remeber those cool T-shirts with this type of car art on them? They rocked.

Smelling business opportunity here :-D

Grant
Yeah looks like I have some work to do. Thanks for the encouragement guys. maybe i'll become a starving artist:cheers:

I like it....you have a gift, it's great you're getting back into drawing. It's a good outlet for stress release. I hope you post more cool Mopar drawings in the future!

-
Back