dream car

-
the car...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLO_hO2DKqk&feature=related"]YouTube- Hammer High `70 Hammer Roadrunner[/ame]

the engine...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Ud-GIV6gs"]YouTube- Blown 500 CI Hammer Mopar from Nelson Racing engines.[/ame]

any questions?

I have always wanted a BMW Isetta..... Its like driving around town in an amusement park ride
isetta-01.jpg

isetta-04.jpg

One that could handle,outrun anything on land, hillclimb, mudbog, go under water to rediculous depths, and fly cross continental with non breakable climate control, sleeping quarters, food replicator, every form of electronic communiction available to man, all that will fold into the size of a suitcase with the press of a button.

That's my dream car.

But the Isetta doesn't reverse and if you park too close to your garage wall you'll be found dead from starvation! They are super cool though.

Mine is my car when it is finshed, fabbed, engined, gearboxed, diffed, wheeled, seated etc etc in the colour I photoshopped!

hemisixxi8 grey.jpg

Pantera!!! Black with modular racing wheels. Built to the hilt Cleveland.

1970 Plymouth super bird with a fuel ejection 426 hemi petty blue of course

boom! lol yha Ill take a 3xblack 4spd 426 daytona. or I can just do what I am going to do and build me one except it will be a 6.1 hemi with an alterktion and a 6spd for decent mileage.

bigfoot daytona.jpg

I'd love a '70 Superbee 4spd car.
Or...*70/1 Duster /Demon 340 4 speed

But..in all reality...Enough money to fix the Mopars I own!!!
The victims..

*73 Gold Duster-225
*70 Charger 500
*66 barracuda
*48 Dodge D24 4dr sedan
*46 Dodge rat rod pickup
*71 Twister Duster
*71 Dodge Demon
*76 Scamp
*74 road runner (up for swap)
*66 Dodge D100 (Gasser project!!)
*75 Duster
*Dad's 76 Feather Duster and '74 Dart Sport

Wow Haha nice answers and a few mopar traiters! Haha what shall we do with them captain? Drive a Toyota?

Technically I am not a mopar trader.. You see... Pagani's use mercedes engines, who oned mopar and have a lot of stuff in the newer ones. So eally I'm not a traitor... Ok.. Even I will admit that was a little thin.

I bought mine a few years ago,paid to much for it of course.

100_8219.JPG

000_2138.jpg

000_2176.jpg

Res1vw21..... I have just one question for you.....
Why is BIGFOOT in that picture?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:scratch:

Res1vw21..... I have just one question for you.....
Why is BIGFOOT in that picture?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:scratch:

It's an inside joke over on Dodgecharger.com. A member posted that he had seen a '69 Daytona Charger SE with a modtop. Nobody believed him because he said he had pictures and it took forever to get them developed and then eventually he said the 'new guy' at the photo place accidentley destroyed them while trying to process them. So a member did that Photoshopped picture of a modtop Daytona and just for our kicks, he added Bigfoot in the background.

Anyways, I have my dream car already.....a '69 Charger. One day it will be done to my dream specs and tastes though. Right now it just sits in the garage waiting for me to get money to finally restore it. For now it'll rock a 383 but one day I'd like to drop a Hemi in it....like a 528 or something. My personal touch....it will STAY a column shift automatic, buddy seat car because that's what the car has had in it. I've grown up staring at that buddy seat....I love that thing :)

Imagine the love child of a '57 Desoto wagon
IMG_2487.jpg

and an Aussie Valiant ute.
519648848_2bf4d3400e_b.jpg

225 w/Hyper-Pak, pushbutton tranny, green inside & out with a white top.

'68 Dodge Monaco 500 factory 4-speed and a/c no vinyl top. Yeah I like to be different.

1968 Hemi Charger 4spd Triple Black of course!
Runner up...... 1971 Demon with complete SRT8 6spd drivetrain.

-
Back