Drilled 20 Holes -Before and After Pics!

-

Dustbuster

Reaction score
Well the holes (all 20) are drilled, so I'm committed. It took a while to drill into virgin sheet metal, but I guess the spoiler stays. What say ye?

rs1.jpg

top3.jpg

rearr1.jpg

rearr.jpg

It's got me thinkin Camaro too. Sorry, but that's what it looks like. I ain't a go wing fan either....but that wouldda looked better. I know.....it's a negative comment, but you asked. Long as you like it, that's all that matters.

These actually work. It helps with down force, plus you'll see an increase in your top end. If youre going to put a spoiler on the back of your make sure it will function, this will and it looks great. Now all you need is and airdam then have at it!

I'm thinking more of performance than looks here, so has anyone ever noticed an et gain or loss with one of these lip spoilers. I know it's for downforce to keep the tires planted to the track but I think it would also slow you down a little too. Am I correct or just opening a can of worms?

These are exactly what Ma Mopar sold thru the Direct Connection network. I hear ya about Camaros, but I've had my fill of Go-Wings on A, B and E bodies. It kid of balances the Hot Rod black od the hood/scoop plus the matte black stripes on the sides. I have read that over 70 mph these spoilers are actually functional too.

I have to agree 100% about the function end of it. Surely, that type spoiler probably creates more downforce than the go wing. .....and I'll say this too.........it probably looks better in person than in pictures. That's often the case. It's a cool ride regardless of the spoiler. Better than mine cause it ain't even runnin yet. lol

I dig it and have been considering one for my coronet but gont know if it would look funny not lining up with the black stripe

-
Back