-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have been bouncing back in further with this but decided to go ahead and post this. I will start out by saying I will not part this combo. If it doesnt sell will just keep running it as is.
Engine
-400 block it is filled to above freeze plugs( drians plugs have been added) #1 and #7 have been sleeved also lifter bores are bushinged
-Moroso 7qt oil pan with windage tray
-Forged 3.915 stroker crank w/ 2.2" rod journals
-Forged H-beam rods
-Forged CP flat top pistons skirts have been coated
-Comp cams solid roller cam(277/[email protected] dur .753/.731' lift 108lsa) and solid lifters
-Eldebrock Victor Ported heads([email protected]) w/ Hughes 1.6 rockers and shafts
-Eldebrock Victor intake with Wilson manifold 4500 to 4150 adapter
-Quickfuel QFX 1050 dominator set-up for E-85 by Rob Mix
-MSD Pro billet distributor with MSD 7AL-3 box( just had MSD go through box)
-MSD crank trigger
-ATI Harmonic damper
-Meziere 40GPM water pump
-TTI 2" long tube headers with 3.5" collector
Engine has roughly 70 miles on it with 6 passes and engine dyno pulls since was put back together. Engine made 724hp@6300rpm and 663ftlb@5200 on 4-23-12
Tranny
-Torque flight 727 with reverse manual valve body. Griner tranny brake with a Coan bolt in super sprag
- Nano Convertor billet convertor with 5000rpm stall
4a77293a.jpg

ed85940d.jpg

The engine and tranny in car right now and will still be driven til sold or I decide to keep. I will not take out of car til a deal is complete and I prefer not to ship. Located in Wichita, KS. Asking 16,000 for everything but willing to neg. some
Also will have a notched front K member for sale also with torsion bars, front disc brakes and manual steering box. All steering components replaced this year. Will only sell this once engine and tranny gone
8ac80fb9.jpg

Troy

I would be interested in the headers if a new buyer doesn't need them. Good luck with your sale. I watched you at mokan last year the car was very nice and fast.

I would be interested in the headers if a new buyer doesn't need them. Good luck with your sale. I watched you at mokan last year the car was very nice and fast.

Yea avoiding parting it out. CAr is still up and running and up 75hp from last year. Just have a wild hair to go with a boosted new hemi combo now. But will just run this package if it doesn't sale. Matter of fact might slap a 150 shot on it later in the year and go for low 9's if I keep it :burnout:

Troy

Not to shabby for a car that is driven to and from the track.. Good Luck Tony..

Asking price will include front k-member and all stuff it has on it.

Troy

Only price drop. $15k for all including k member. Will have new Indy 4500 flange intake by end of week also.

Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back