[WANTED] driver door parts

-

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 71 scamp need the part that bolts to inside of door ,the the chrome door opener bots to that, also need the very small in diameter L shaped rod, that goes to the lock mech, and the other end comes up threw the hole on top of door, then you screw the black small door lock button too, to push down ,and lock the door pictures and price thanks [its for drivers side door]

i have a door off a 70 dart that i am going to junk out. i will look to see what parts are still there. i understand the linkage part but am confused on the 1st part you mention.

if you have the door panel of on drivers side, you will see the chrome pull that opens the door, i need the pc under that chrome pull, it mounts to i think, it ha a spring in it ,with couple bolts, holding it on to the door frame

Go on the web and find photos of what you are looking for then post

here is pictures of parts i need, first small door lock rod, sticks up threw hole in door top on DRIVERS SIDE pull it down follow it back to were it fastmens in to lock its L shaped small rod ,next the pcs bolts on with 2 bolts on DRIVERS SIDE on inside of door, price shipped to 44905 ohio

100_1873.JPG

100_1874.JPG

Note that the second photo there is a plastic guard above the mechanism. It is there to protect the mechanism
Screenshot_20240425-154405.png

-
Back