Driver Side Alternator Bracket

-

T56MaxTorq

Reaction score
I will be making alternator brackets to swap your alternator from the passenger side to the drivers side for use with LA timing cover and water pumps and LA or MAG heads. Please PM me if interested. Pricing will be $25 plus shipping.

Phil

Attachments

• image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 519
No you won't be able to use a stock ps pump in its location, you could however run a ps pump above the alternator with your own bracket. It's quite difficult to get a power gearbox on a turbo. I am working on a bracket that has power steering as well. I will be using a mopar Saginaw pump. Just now quite sure I want to run 4 accessories on one v belt.

Had to make a couple mods but the final product is very nice, let me know what you guys think! this alt bracket is for a LA timing cover and water pump and I have magnum EQ heads. I'd love to get some feedback on whether or not this will fit LA heads as I don't have any laying around. The two slots in the bracket are for bending the bracket to line up pulleys and will be welded after bent

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_6258.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 454
  • FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 459
That's a nice bracket and the turbo manifolds are real nice also I'm interested in the bracket

I haven't checked with LA heads but I'm hoping I can soon at a junkyard. Or get some pics or measurements on LA and mag heads side by side

As far as I can tell, this bracket will not fit LA heads. I will be working on a LA head version soon.

No it will not, only mopar external regulated alternators. I suppose I can whip up a gm single wire bracket but it will have to be this spring.

If you can make one to put a gm 1 wire on the lower drivers dide on LA heads.... Id be all over that!!! Pm me if your gunna make them, me and a few of my buddys wud buy one for sure!!

I will keep you guys in mind! I can start the design but won't be able to cut it out til May, I deploy in a couple weeks.

Hey found out it will not fit LA head. So I have two brackets for return or resale. No hole on my LA head to mount...

This bracket will only fit MAG heads and LA water pump. I'll have future brackets for all combinations.

-
Back