Driver's Seat Cover

-

wigsplitter74

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
I need just one seat cover for the driver's seat of my 74 Duster. It's got the A body buckets and everything else in the interior is in great shape, money's TIGHT and I really can't buy a whole kit for $250+ just to get the one cover and store the rest. I've been to all the local upholstery shops and they want $275 to custom do the one seat. Does anybody know of a place I can get one cover or anybody have one??? As always any help is appreciated.-Dylan

May as well buy skins for both front buckets. Anything renewed on one will make the other look older.

Ya, what RedFish said. You just have to buy BOTH bucket seat covers. You'll have one seat that stands out like a sore thumb. Plus, you wont be able to buy just 1 anyway, I dont know of anywhere that sells just one. That is why I did my seats myself. A lot cheaper.

Yeah, good point there guys. Do you know where I can get just the fronts?? I know you may say it'll make the back look old but the back was pulled out of a 75 that got tubbed in 1980 and put in storage, it's like new.

Yeah, good point there guys. Do you know where I can get just the fronts?? I know you may say it'll make the back look old but the back was pulled out of a 75 that got tubbed in 1980 and put in storage, it's like new.

Actaully no I wouldn't say new front covered nessesarily make the rear look old. Lots of rear seats still look new. Less use and less sunlight explains that.
Legendary Interiors or anyone else who sells covers will sell the fronts alone.

-
Back