Drivers side PST T-bar will not seat completely

-
Troop,

Please pm me your information ( Name, Address and zipcode) and I will get this resolve for you. Also is it the one marked L or R?

Thanks
James From
PST
Thank you for the fast response James I sent you my info. Would it be easier for me to give you a call this morning.?

Sent James at PST My information this morning and he’s shipping me out a new bar immediately. This kind of customer service and standing behind your product is why I will do business with PST for all of my suspension products. Well that and the fact they make an awesome torsion bar. Thanks again James, you guys are awesome!

I found this in another thread Is this correct
Troop,

Please pm me your information ( Name, Address and zipcode) and I will get this resolve for you. Also is it the one marked L or R?

Thanks
James From
PST

1. 27196.jpg

Dfr360cudaWell-Known Member
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I got the PST rebuild kit. Everything you needed is there. A lot of the stuff was in plastic bags with Moog part numbers. The OEM style lower control arm bushing and Poly bushings both included. The Poly bushings slid right into the old outer LCA shell. The pin slid right into the bushing, little if any resistance. I had to press the pin into the OEM style and press the bushing into the LCA. Very tight, tight is good. Plus Poly was not recommended for Pennsylvania roads.

ReportBookmark
    + QuoteReply

I found this in another thread Is this correct

1. View attachment 1715411919
    Dfr360cudaWell-Known Member
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I got the PST rebuild kit. Everything you needed is there. A lot of the stuff was in plastic bags with Moog part numbers. The OEM style lower control arm bushing and Poly bushings both included. The Poly bushings slid right into the old outer LCA shell. The pin slid right into the bushing, little if any resistance. I had to press the pin into the OEM style and press the bushing into the LCA. Very tight, tight is good. Plus Poly was not recommended for Pennsylvania roads.

ReportBookmark
    + QuoteReply
??? How did that happen

Got the new bar. Fits like a glove. Thanks again James@PST!! Will be getting those bilstein shocks from you guys next!!

I'd have chucked that beeotch up in a miter saw with a fiber wheel so quick and cut that off so fast it'd made your head spin. One, done and back on the road.

Last edited:
-
Back