Driving around today I found this. And it is for sale

-
Better yet, someone should buy it, then hike the price and forgo the finders fee since you're all set to spend too much :)
Just what a 1 minute search on FB revealed for 4 dr /6 cars ...
Marketplace - 1973 Plymouth Valiant | Facebook typical listing.... 4 door /6 - clean nice driver = 6900 ??
Or... a smashed up one with rust for 4k ???
Marketplace - 1972 Plymouth Valiant | Facebook
Or... this nice little 4 dr for 3500??
Marketplace - 1964 Plymouth Plymouth Voyager | Facebook

Your close... yours is a 2 dr with a v8, so I'll go 4x the value. 4k and I'll meet you in dubuque tomorrow. You sell'n ?? :poke:
:rofl::rofl: After 15 years I have about $15,000 in it. I might let it go for that.

:rofl::rofl: After 15 years I have about $15,000 in it. I might let ti go for that.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh..... typical. Perfect FABO style!!! I just posted that here on FABO all I see are these 15k cars for sale, LOL
:rofl:

AGAIN.... 8 yrs on this site and have yet to see these sweet little running, good looking 4 doors of anything showing up for 1000 - 1500. :) I rest my case :)

P.S. - waiting to see what's behind Cuda416's curtain on what my 1000 - 1500 is going to buy out of HIS driveway :) I bet his are worth 15k too... LOL

No one said anything would leave MY driveway for $1k. I aint no sucka!
of course not! Your a FABO member! and a gold one at that!!! everyone else's is 1500, yours is 15,000 I'm guessing?? maybe much more????

AGAIN.... 8 yrs on this site and have yet to see these sweet little running, good looking 4 doors of anything showing up for 1000 - 1500. :) I rest my case :)

P.S. - waiting to see what's behind Cuda416's curtain on what my 1000 - 1500 is going to buy out of HIS driveway :) I bet his are worth 15k too... LOL

Hah, it's all where you look brother. Look here and you are surround but people with the same viewpoint. Search elsewhere and you find the deals.

I just saw a Valiant convert for $4 large. Wait, here's one for you:[SOLD] - 1965 Valiant Oops, sold sorry

Hah, it's all where you look brother. Look here and you are surround but people with the same viewpoint. Search elsewhere and you find the deals.
no stone goes unturned by me.... :)

A Valiant 100 4 door is at the bottom of the Mopar food chain so to speak. Unless it's perfect it isn't worth top dollar.

I don thin that means what ju thin it means....
LOL... I just traveled to Wi to buy a car, last year I traveled to Neb to buy a van, I bought my wife's RC while it was still in Colo Springs, I bought my '76 Duster sight unseen in Az, bought my '74 Duster in Wis, I think I know how to "turn a stone" LOL

I won't buy a convert. Car you listed needed floor pans, bumper and let's look closer.. and it sold!!!! In GA !!!!! I'm not in Ga, toto
Agreed. me either. (buying a drop top) Lets see, a 56 year old convertible that needs floor pans? Yep!

My Dad bought a '68 Valiant 2dr for 500 bucks (no engine, V8 k-member, some rust) for 500 bones. He asked me what I thought, and I said if you don't buy it I will. Needless to say he didn't give me the chance lol

Oh, I just sold a "rough but solid" '85 RC. Guy was from Virginia. Yep, he couldn't find one better out there, and he paid more than 1500.

Now, would you like to buy this little piece of chrome from a '65 dart for 150 bucks??? Or maybe this '64 valiant instrument cluster for 150 bucks???? LOL...

-
Back