Drop my oldest daughter off at college yesterday..

-

stroked340

Reaction score
Man, the years fly by I remember the moment she popped out of my wife's belly and now she's attending Northeastern University couldn't be more proud of her..she studying chemistry she's a VERY smart girl(obviously takes after my wife..lol)..God bless her..

Yep, went through the same experience with our daughter 4 years ago and our son last year. Stephanie just started her final year, the kids are now at opposite ends of the country.

It is incredible how fast the time goes......I am sure your daughter will do great!

Yep, went through the same experience with our daughter 4 years ago and our son last year. Stephanie just started her final year, the kids are now at opposite ends of the country.

It is incredible how fast the time goes......I am sure your daughter will do great!

Well that's one of the good things about it the university is 20 minutes from our home..

She's doing good, I'd be proud too. Chemistry, now that's ambitious!

She's doing good, I'd be proud too. Chemistry, now that's ambitious!

Ya' she wanted to major in Biology too..but they wouldn't let her..the sweet girl that she is wants to try and find a cure for cancer..so proud!!

Man, the years fly by I remember the moment she popped out of my wife's belly and now she's attending Northeastern University couldn't be more proud of her..she studying chemistry she's a VERY smart girl(obviously takes after my wife..lol)..God bless her..
I heard her dorm room number is 318...... :D

Did She take the Duster with her? I have my 72 Dart because my daughter "wanted something different" to drive for high school. Blessings to her and you and your family.

Did She take the Duster with her? I have my 72 Dart because my daughter "wanted something different" to drive for high school. Blessings to her and you and your family.

LMAO...NO ONE drives the duster but ME..period..her high school was 5 minutes from home no need to drive..college is only 20 minutes away..

Congratulations to her, and to mom and dad for getting her there! Our oldest (only daughter) graduated from the University of Michigan in 2016. Our youngest (only son) is a senior at Albion College. Time sure does fly!!

Does she know what a harden intermediate shaft is?........LOL

the Boys: 16, 12...and 2! I hit the reset button 32 months ago, I guess I hit it pretty good...;-)

May she find her path to success in her efforts! You have a great daughter there, I'm sure she's gonna do great!! Good job Mom and Dad, it's her turn to return the favor now!!!

May she find her path to success in her efforts! You have a great daughter there, I'm sure she's gonna do great!! Good job Mom and Dad, it's her turn to return the favor now!!!

Thank you..

-
Back