drove a new Challenger ..again....

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
So working at the dealership has its perks.

A new jet black Challenger came in and I got the distinct pleasure of driving it. Just has the 5.7 which is decent for sure but this one was a manual trans unlike the automatics I have driven. It was alot of fun... and it will definately do the backend boogie through 3rd. Definately will have to get used to the new clutches though... Im used to the old heavy foot pedals. Was fun and felt like a real car.

-RPM

:cheers: sounds like fun, going for a drive in a new Challenger.
My friend Dean here has a dark blue 5.7 Challenger with the stick.

I went to the dealership with interest in buying a new Challenger. They told me I couldn't test drive the car until all the paper work was done. I'd wish them luck, but they closed the doors a couple months ago. They look like a fun car to drive. Sometimes working for a dealership does have perks.

i'm another one who likes the perks of working for a chrysler dealer. the first new challenger we got was last fall, it was an orange SRT8 with the stick, probably the most fun i've had in a long time. i hear what you're saying about the clutches, i'm a young guy (17) and i learned to drive stick on an 89 YJ and loved it but the challengers are wierd with the whole hydrolic clutch. all i can say is it's a lot different to drive compared to that old YJ, i can't imagine you guys going from your 440 4 speed darts to those new challengers, it's such a different feel.

I would love to have one

This is the one i want.......but it is thought to be one of one supercharged White RT Hurst 6 speed. They converted 2 RT's and supercharged them. He was told no more RT's to be supercharged

WhtHurst.jpg

BlkHurst.jpg
The only one I have driven
supercharged SRT Hurst 6 speed

WhtHurst.jpg

BlkHurst.jpg

-
Back