Drove It Today

-

340demon

old man
Reaction score
THE SUN IS SHINNING AT THE BEACH TODAY AND THE DEMON WAS READY FOR IT FIRST DRIVE BEEN WAITING 9 MO. FOR THIS DAY TOOK IT OFF THE JACK STANDS LAST NIGHT AND GOT IT READY TO GO, DID NOT SLEEP WELL COULD NOT WAIT FOR THE SUN TO COME UP. Well I was not disapointed it ran well thought need some work on the tune up but OMG did it go. now if some one will tell me how to get the pictures i took on here I willpost some.

well that maybe alittle dated but when you post to a thread you write what you want in the box. scroll down and you will see a button that says manage attachments. if you click on that you will get a box with 10 slots and 10 browse buttons. if you click on one of those browse buttons you can then look around in your pc for the folder that has your pics you want to post. just click on the pic you want and it will open it to the slot you were on. then upload it! once you are done close the box at the bottom and then submit the post. it will then show up if all went well....

THE SUN IS SHINNING AT THE BEACH TODAY AND THE DEMON WAS READY FOR IT FIRST DRIVE BEEN WAITING 9 MO. FOR THIS DAY TOOK IT OFF THE JACK STANDS LAST NIGHT AND GOT IT READY TO GO, DID NOT SLEEP WELL COULD NOT WAIT FOR THE SUN TO COME UP. Well I was not disapointed it ran well thought need some work on the tune up but OMG did it go. now if some one will tell me how to get the pictures i took on here I willpost some.

Congrats 340! That must be a great feeling to get it back on the road.

I bet that was fun to take the Demon out for the first time. Please tell us all about it and get some pics up.

It a one owner car ME number maching 340 4speed raced it in the 70 d hurt the org. motor in 76 took it out drove the car with an over bored 318 for several years the stored it for about 25years when i retired went to work on it drove and showed it then built the no.maching 340 eddy heads, airgap manf, and carb comp cam big mother thumpr cam with hooker headers KB 10.5 PISTONS you know the ruteen and a lot of chrome and a lot of hours.

Woo hoo!!! :cheers::cheers: If you like, pm me and I'll shrink the pics for ya.

It a one owner car ME number maching 340 4speed raced it in the 70 d hurt the org. motor in 76 took it out drove the car with an over bored 318 for several years the stored it for about 25years when i retired went to work on it drove and showed it then built the no.maching 340 eddy heads, airgap manf, and carb comp cam big mother thumpr cam with hooker headers KB 10.5 PISTONS you know the ruteen and a lot of chrome and a lot of hours.

Original owner and you STILL have it..i love hearing that,good for you.now wheres the photos...

I think the dumb $hit finally has it figured out...with my help! Here's pics of the Demon. It's a head-turner...a very cool car! Enjoy...from his girlfriend!

-1.jpg

PICT0004-4.jpg

PICT0006-6.jpg

PICT0008-8.jpg

PICT0009-9.jpg

PICT0010-10.jpg

PICT0011-11.jpg

:cheers: now i see why you had fun driving it8) it looks very nice, and clean too!:-D glad to see you got it figured out how to post pics too

Wow,what a great Mopar.Thanks for the photos.I wanted a Demon but happened to end up with my Dart when I saw an ad locally.What ever you do, hang on to that car .Its wonderful.:cheers:

Thank guys for the comments the sun is out here may take the lady for a ride and see if I can scare the $hit out of her just to get back at here for her comment with the pictures

I took the lady for a ride yesterday she had never been in a real hot rod type car before and did not understand why we like them they are loud and do not have all the nice thing a newer car has. After she got her breath back it was OMG never been that fast so quick while on the ground now I understand after we were home for about an hour she said let go for a ride in the Demon again we now have a new MOPAR fan

Very nice! Your girlfriend sounds like a real pistol, lol! Glad you made another Mopar fan.

It a one owner car ME number maching 340 4speed

Wow.....did I already say Wow. Original owner 340 4speed Demon.

Congrats on getting her going. I'll be running with you shortly (fingers crossed) :bounce: Thanks for bringing another new Mopar fan on board.

-
Back