Drove the duster today

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Well today is my day off from work and I was extremely ,EXTREMELY bored and since we have this BEAUTIFUL weather her in NOR CAL, I decided to take the duster out i Put about 40 miles on her today and last night since i finally got my headlights working i can drive her more. anyways it' just an amazing feeling driving this car knowing i built it and trust it to perform AND believe me it does PERFORM swapping that 4speed in was the best thing ive ever done. this thing flies in all gears... pitching it sideways in 1st then banging 2nd pitching it the other way then chirping third and the sound of 4th just give me the biggest GRIN (you can probly see my grin from NEW YORK haha, any who just thought id post what was on my mind

suspension upgrades coming soon along with paint

here are some pics before i took her for a ride:

not pretty on the outside but has a gorgeous sounding stroker

Attachments

• photo 5 (1).JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 279
  • photo 2 (1).JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 262
  • photo 4 (1).JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 240
  • photo 3 (1).JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 242
  • photo 1 (1).JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 239
i see your grin over here in ohio man 21degrees and snow cars torn apart in the garage hopefully youll be catching my grin come spring over there in cali....an dont matter what it looks like on the outside all everybody else will be seeing is taillights

Jealous as hell for the weather you got and for being able to drive it! Nice weather here is far away and driving mine is even further away!

love the stance... do your back tires rub at all?

thanks
yea they rub a little bit now they didnt before, but flipped my front leaf mounts and it dropped it to where they rub slightly on bumps, my 8 3/4 has small bolt pattern and i have the adapters to make it large , and the spacer is like an inch and a half wide so when i change axles it will tuck em back underneath but i like the flush look

i see your grin over here in ohio man 21degrees and snow cars torn apart in the garage hopefully youll be catching my grin come spring over there in cali....an dont matter what it looks like on the outside all everybody else will be seeing is taillights

yea i still get a crap load of looks even though it looks how it looks,and when sping comes ill be looking out for it haha

was 80 here in So cal today :) lol

ps thank god for taking those damn rims off lol

thanks bro im running275 60 15 right now im mini tubbing and moving the springs in to get 315 35 18s under there

Thanks. Hoping to shoe horn a pair of 275's under my Duster too. Your car will look sick when you get those big 18's on her.

(you can probly see my grin from NEW YORK haha,)

OH! That was your smile? Dang, I reported that extra shinny thiny I seen in the west as a UFO. Well, glad it was you! I can shake off the "this guy's a kook." knowing you had that MoPar out and about.
:burnout:

lol i just noticed, do ur switches not fit in the cluster?

yea i still get a crap load of looks even though it looks how it looks,and when sping comes ill be looking out for it haha
same here dustya!!! everybody watches it pass on bye idk i got a little rust and original paint on mine but everytime i pull up to a street light stares all around...could be because it sets off car alarms in parking lots or just because its a duster haha

Everybody loves a ol'shool car all muscled up. And that's the bottom line.

-
Back