Dual exhaust on an early 273

-

sshomer

Reaction score
We're going to put dual exhaust on my 64 Valiant which has a 273 with stock exhaust manifolds.

Does anyone make after martket dual exhaust kits?

Does anyone offer only head pipes? Then we could get past the fire wall and fabricate the rest.

Does anyone offer a single exhaust setup at a reasonable price? The we could cut up the front portion and go from there.

Is there another way to approach this that we haven't thought of?

Try Summit Racing , Jegs, Pypes exhaust, TTI exhaust web sites for exhaust systems.

For head pipes off stock manifolds TTI has some for 273s but you have to have the manifold casting numbers. If they don't have them for your you may have to fab those up.

I'm not sure about the single exhaust.

Hope this helps a little. Maybe someone else here has a few more ideas.

Good luck on your project.

We're going to put dual exhaust on my 64 Valiant which has a 273 with stock exhaust manifolds.

Does anyone make after martket dual exhaust kits?

Does anyone offer only head pipes? Then we could get past the fire wall and fabricate the rest.

Does anyone offer a single exhaust setup at a reasonable price? The we could cut up the front portion and go from there.

Is there another way to approach this that we haven't thought of?

Here is where I got my duals for my 64 273 for $280 let them know if you want reg mufflers or shorties and chrome tips equipted or not

http://kepichexhaust.com/items/comp...in-aluminized-steel-cryes51-74dlal-detail.htm

-
Back