Dual one barrel intake.

-

Babyblue66

Cool dude
Reaction score
I found a dual one barrel intake. Its an Offy I think. Has both carbs, throttle linkage and fuel lines. Its used and need cleaning/carb rebuilding. Any opinions on what its worth. Guy wants $200.00.

I think for that kinda money I would just put a single four barrell on it, way cooler if ya ask me.

i would pay 200 for it. i found my single four barrell intake at a swap meet for 140, and then a new holley 390 was about 300 bucks i believe.

The two carb set up has a good WOW factor :cheers: But a little bit of a pain to get and keep the two carbs running evenly.
Get good pictures of the intake with the carbs off and be sure the threads in the intake are not a mess or cracked. I like them myself but I am all ready and set up with a great 390 Holley and 4 barrel Offy.
These Dual carb intakes sold for $340 new.I don't know if they are available now or not, They can be repaired, but linkage and two carbs have more up keep.
But they look good and burn real good if the carbs are set up correctly:cheers:

100_0081.jpg

offy two to three 006.jpg

The dual one barrel intake is awesome, I had one on my '63 Convertible. I think they look really cool and they sure as heck shock everyone when you open the hood.

100_3776.jpg

$200 isn't a bad price for the whole deal. You can still buy the intake new.; with linkage it runs right around $400.

http://www.offyparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/209

I was going for straight out power, I'd just go 4bbl or EFI, but if you just want something different, go with the 1X2. I put a lot of miles on mine with no problems and little to no upkeep.

hey memike, what do you mean wait???? you got the parts! that's all it takes
I had it in my work area "tent" and had all the tools located and the nuts and bolts sprayed down with blaster :cheers: Then my son needed my truck for a driver to work and I need Victoria running, She is my daily driver, I got her with 52.000 miles in her and know she has about 30 miles away from 60.000 miles.
She has been trouble free and I can't take the intake and exhaust of yet.
$239 for new dual exhaust and I need my truck back before I shut her down :happy10:

let%20it%20rain%20019.jpg

let%20it%20rain%20060.jpg

-
Back