-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Hi , I have this factory Mopar duel snorkel air cleaner assembly up for sale . I "think" it came off of a 73 model but not a 100% sure and as you know it will fit other years and models with a 4 bbl. . I was going to use it on a project of mine but decided to go a different rout . As you can see it's in very good condition as is but would be real easy to strip and restore if you wanted to . You can have it for only $200 or bro . plus S & H of course . .... Thanks for looking .

Attachments

• IMG_2101.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 737
  • IMG_2103.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 716
Was sold but buyer never sent payment or responded back from my e-mails so it's back up for sale .

what size element does that use?

Round . lol Just kidding . If your interested then I suppose I could get you a rough measurement . May I ask why your asking about the size of the air filter element that go's inside ?

You might be right "68gtxman" , I thought it came off of a 73 though . I couldn't remember . That's why I put ( I "think" it came off of a 73 ) . I don't want to say it's something it's not if I'm not sure on it . Yah know ?

I think your right "68GTXman" . It is a 72/73 . That was a good link "65 Dartman" ! I'm going to save it just in case I ever need to identify any other air cleaners I might come across . I like to give as much information on anything that I might be selling as possible . Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back