Duct Tape To The Rescue

-
Back in 86 I was at a best western in a small town fishing a bass tournament out side of little Rock and a pair of boot's size 9 walked off by there self, from that day forward I always hang the do not disturb sign out and stuck a cigarette but in the door jamb back then, the duck tape about 3'' from the floor was showed to me by a millwright worker that traveled allot :glasses7:

Where did you go C!!? You weren't picking up another lost Mopar were you! By the way I love the handy work on the shower!

Thanks for the kudos BadAss71. We drove to Indy for Mopar Monster Weekend. Check out the thread started by Tony Fields in the "Event" forum.

I heard the story but this is the first time I've seen it.

Can you spell engineer.:D

LOL.......choo choo :thumbup:

It's funnier than hell now, but I was pretty confused when I first saw it. We were really tired & I didn't want to call the desk & change rooms after schlepping all our crap there :sleepy5:

C is like McGeiver... A paper clip, stick of gum, and a rubber band can get you out of a jam.....

This time it was a bungy cord and duct tape....

my friend had a 89 lebaron convertible once and the top was toast so after acouple of beers we decided to install a new top made of duct tape it worked great until we went on the interstate

-
Back