Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
I have only one, (1) of these disc brake, dust shields, that are used on the 65-72 Kelsey Hayes, A body, disc brake systems.

This is a leftover part, from the days when i was hot and heavy, into rebuilding these disc brake components, then selling them on the internet.

There isn't a dent in this shield. One very nice part. All cleaned up, in the solvent tank, and ready to be used, all over again.

There is no specific left, or right shield, on these disc brake systems, so it's for either side you wan't to use it on.

So if you need just one, or have a bent, rusted, piece, this could be just what your looking for.

If your reading this ad of mine, you know that these are, obsolete, unobtanium, hens teeth, dinosaur eggs, to find in this day and age.

These shields aren't repoped by anyone, so they only way that your going to ever find one, or a pair, is through a private party, seller.

Selling to the first person that steps up to the plate, so to speak, and pays for it.

No shoppers, tire kickers, look-e-loo's, low ball'ers.

$60.00 for the shield, + $14.00 for the mailman, (in the continental United States.) Canada, & Europe, quite substancially lots more. + 3% Pay Pal fee.

Send me a pm, and then we can go from there, with all the other necessary payment information.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Attachments

• Kelsey Hayes Shield 65-72 001 (Small).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Kelsey Hayes Shield 65-72 002 (Small).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 120
ill take them

I DON'T have a "them" meaning two, (a pair)
Only have 1, for sale.

Anyone else looking, don't go get ahead of yourself, and think that i have two.
My description clearly states what i have for sale.

The pictures in my ad show the front side, and the rear side, of the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back