DUSTER 318 VS CUDA 340 clone

-
what everyone failed to tell you from the beggining is that yes, while the duster was NOT the more desireable years' of them. but neither was the cuda. i think the 74 cuda has to be the most unwanted of the 70-74 cuda'. i think that you made the right choice for you and your girl. also, everytime someone posts about asking everyone elses' opinion, they say that these a-bodies are not worth anything, that until you see them list their own for sale, then when you see that you would have to take out a mortgage on your house to buy their a-body. lol
you got a FAIR trade. you did not get ahead, and neither did the other guy. i guess you both got what you wanted.

Even as a 74 that Cuda would still make a nice build but given your situation the Duster sounds like the best fit for you (and your honey).

I know I'm rather new still, but for what its worth, She got a car she can enjoy now, they got a project they want to work on (I am asuming)...

in the end the world will have 2 more sweet Mopars!

A sweet looking Duster and GF too.
You made the right choice, my 2C.

cute girl i woulda gave her whatever she wanted too. hard to see that cuda leave though, those things are great in any condition.. dusters kind of a dime a dozen.

thx guys , but the sublime green was already her favorite color ! ( she wanted to paint her cuda that way , the aar style ! ) and since i have my duster shes drived it few times and enjoyed the car , handling , visibility , and so on .. its verry different than a cuda in several ways !!! im happy to see that you guys like her new toy !

-
Back