DUSTER/A BODY PARTS FOR SALE , brakes/exterior/ect...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have a bunch of odds and ends for sale and am not really sure which section is best to place it all in so I hope exterior works.

Anyhow... I have up for sale a bunch of odds and ends. I will sell individually OR I will sell it all to one person at a discounted price to get a quick sale out of it all.

Please PM with interests.

located in MI

paypal payment prefered

will ship via USPS (priority flat rate most likely).
here we go...

new set of front parking light lense gaskets for 70-72 duster (may fit others) $15 shipped
IMAG0311.jpg

a set of USED door seals off my 72 duster. They will need cleaned up , they are not perfect. might be a few tears around the clips and some of the clips are busted ( I do have a new package of clips somewhere though and if I can find them I will include them free....but thats IF I can find where I put them)...again...these are 40 years old and not perfect. but if someone out there is on a tight budget and has no seals....they are better than nothing. new these are selling for $70-$100 on ebay. how about $30.00 shipped
IMAG0317.jpg

antenna from my 72 duster. I have the mast itself but would prefer to only sell the other parts of the antenna to avoid the trouble of shipping an item of such length.....that said I am selling, the rocker bracket,the cable housing,the chrome lock nut and the chrome beauty ring for fender. I see individual used parts selling on ebay for around $20.00 a piece plus shipping....and have seen complete new set ups selling for up to $120.00....will take $30 shipped
IMAG0307.jpg

a set of chrome door handles from my 72 duster ( should fit a few other models also ) chrome is not perfect....decent driver quality, good candidate for rechrome, or wetsand and polish,or paint. mounting studs are good, all the hardware moves freely, comes with gaskets. I see them selling on ebay new for anywhere from $75 - $200 depending on if they are repops or factory. these are original equipment. $40.00 shipped
IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

a set of engine brackets and mounts that came with my duster when i first got it. I believe the engine brackets are 340/360 engine brackets and i believe the mounts themselves are for a 67 coronet. may fit others. they are dirty from sitting but should clean up nice. I see on ebay just the engine brackets selling from $80-$150. Ill sell brackets and mounts for $60.00 shipped engine brackets are SOLD
IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

power brake booster brackets from my 72 duster ( should fit most a-bodys and maybe other mopars also). I converted to manual brakes and held on to these just in case i ever decided to go back....but ill worry about that when the time comes if i ever decide to do so. these have all been cleaned up and painted satin black and should be ready to bolt in. includes the booster mounting bracket, support brackets,pedal arm and master plate and dust boot. I have seen these sell on here and ebay before for upwards of $100. Ill sell the whole set up for $60.00 shipped SOLD!
IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

last but not least is a nice set of hood scoop bezels off my 72 dusters original scoops. they were black to begin with but have since got a fresh coat of satin black and look nice and clean and ready to bolt on and go. Only reason I am selling is because I got a set of chrome ones for my car. I see on ebay REPOPS selling for $135 shipped for the black and chrome ones. so I think $75.00 shipped for these is fair.
IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

To buy everything from me individually would be about $310.00 shipped.

If you want to buy everything as a bundle I would be willing to sell it ALL for $200.00 shipped for a quick sale!.

due to holding parts for a couple people and then having them back out of the deal later on. I am not holding parts for anyone anymore. please only contact me about buying the parts if you indeed are ready to buy.

Would the brake booster stuff be a direct bolt-in on a 65 B'cuda? We're going to do the scarebird thing, adding power assist may not be a bad thing as well for a daily driver.

Would the brake booster stuff be a direct bolt-in on a 65 B'cuda? We're going to do the scarebird thing, adding power assist may not be a bad thing as well for a daily driver.

That i am not sure of and i would hate to tell you it would without knowing for sure so you should probably dig a little deeper into it and if you find it will work and i still have them available , maybe we can work out a deal. I'm sure even if it wasn't a direct bolt in thar it could easily be fabbed up to work. The biggest thing i am thinking of is i cant recall how many bolts are used on the firewall to retain a master cylinder for your application, where as the cars this booster bracket set up is meant for is a 4 bolt style .... Yours might be only a 2 bolt i want to say. But i could be wrong. You could always drill bee holes if that was the case id guess. Anyhow let me know what you find. Thanks

Antenna parts are SOLD, thanks fabo. The other stuff is still available but i have had a few people contact me with interest so i cant say for how long it all will be available so act fast!. Contact me by pm with interest, thanks

Fabo was down on and off over the last few days and this got covered up pretty quick. I still have the lens gaskets, door seals,door handles and hood scoop bezels available. PM with interest,thanks

Still available. Also have been asked about shipping to Canada. Yes i would be willing to ship to Canada but please pm me to work out the details, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back