[Found!] Duster/Demon bucket seat tracks.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what yr.? Have an excellent complete set for 70-71 I believe. No rust , very nice.

Are you sure these are a 70-71 Dart. I have 72 Dart do you know if they will fit.
Locals did not work out, they were for an e body.
$250 plus the ride. I'm guessing $20 to ship.A little bit of weight there.
Locals did not work out, they were for an ebody. I would be willing to go $250.00 for the set including shipping.

Locals did not work out, they were for an e body.

Locals did not work out, they were for an ebody. I would be willing to go $250.00 for the set including shipping.
I'm still willing to do the $20 to ship,,,, just hoping that will cover it after hearing $44 from Cally. $270 total. Can't eat all the shipping.

I'm still willing to do the $20 to ship,,,, just hoping that will cover it after hearing $44 from Cally. $270 total. Can't eat all the shipping.
That works for me. $270.00 shipped. How do we proceed with payment, Paypal? Sorry for the delay between posts only get to computer evenings and am stuck in the dark ages with a flip phone.

That works for me. $270.00 shipped. How do we proceed with payment, Paypal? Sorry for the delay between posts only get to computer evenings and am stuck in the dark ages with a flip phone.
I like the dark ages.... still have the flip phone too. You're in good company. Paypal will work but only as a gift so no fees. Include 4% if you want to go the other route. Tired of giving PP all that fee $. Send me a pm so I can give you the PP address. I'm out of town till Sunday but will pull them and get them shipped when the $ comes thru. Include your shipping info with the pm.
Thanx, Rod

Last set I sent out was over 35 bucks, they will not fit in any flat rate box.

I'll keep an eye out for more.

Last set I sent out was over 35 bucks, they will not fit in any flat rate box.

I'll keep an eye out for more.

Seems like it is extremely hard to find the pre-73 tracks.... I have had a complete set of 73 seats with tracks on Clist for a while and have not sold. Priced right but what I have learned is those early Seats and Tracks are hard to find..... I am surprised someone has not thought about reproducing them...

JW

The 1970 bucket seat frames are reproduced, but they cost more than originals in good condition even after blasting & powder coating.

Maybe I should sell some, I can look to see what I have left.

The 1970 bucket seat frames are reproduced, but they cost more than originals in good condition even after blasting & powder coating.

Maybe I should sell some, I can look to see what I have left.

It's an interesting market for sure.... For all the parts I kept from the 90's the Bucket Seats were not one of them.... Had no idea lol....

JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back