-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74slnt6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have or a sale a dual snorkel hood scoop that was on my 74 duster. Its a non original fiberglass, but not a cheap reproduction. i was told by the guy i got it off of that it might be an old direct connection part ? but yea its a good looking scoop, no cracks or chips. it has a bolt on flange which i used, or it could be bonded. its painted hot rod black now. i think theres pics in my gallery but ill try nd post some on here. 250 obo with all the hardware. i dont really know what to ask for it so im open to offers. need to buy some tires. im located in canton ohio 44721

p.s. my PM box is full and the computer im on wont let me delete it, so write back here.

vbpgimage.php
[/IMG]

i was just going to PM you but you cant get them. and because you said you have no idea what to ask for it, VFN fiberglass has the very same scoop, of which i just bought one for 130.00 to the door, and it is very nice. just letting you know, whats out there.S711 Dual Opening "A" Body Scoop.Bolt On Price=110.00 .3-1/2" x 24"W x 31"Long. Weight=5 Ship: UPS Items.

well shoot, when i got mine you couldnt get ones made. i might as well just keep it if people repop them for that much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back