duster fenders

-

71greenduster

Reaction score
got a 73 duster and i would like to put 70-72 fenders and hood on it...will these work on the car....tanks for the help.....i have the fenders and hood would just need a grille..

if I'm not mistaken, you will need the hook latch brace also..

to make it look correct, you would need the front bumper and the fill panel between the bumper and grill.

other than that, I think everything should be good.....Others members with more knowledge/past experience will chime in.

you will need to weld the L bracket (front of the fender) from 70 to 72 fender to your 73 so you can bolt up the hood latch across piece (not sure what its called) holds the top of the grill in.

ok guys thanks.....getting rid of the hinges for the hood...it will zueses hold the carbon fiber hood on....

You'll still need the latch panel to properly mount the '70-'72 grille if I'm not mistaken.

If you use the '70-72 fenders, hood, latch panel, grille, bumper and bumper fill panel the entire operation should just bolt on.

Unless you use '72 fenders though you'll need to do something about the rear side markers, as the '70-'71 side markers are recessed.

-
Back