Duster front fenders

-

Duster

Reaction score
Hi Guy's

Anybody knows where rust free fender could be found for a Duster? I'd like to replace the driver steel fender and the glass passenger on mine since I have it strip down. Again any help is appreciate. Thank you.

Robert

Hi Guy's

Anybody knows where rust free fender could be found for a Duster? I'd like to replace the driver steel fender and the glass passenger on mine since I have it strip down. Again any help is appreciate. Thank you.

Robert
Here is a Guy in Milford, New Hampshire. Gary LaPLante is his name, phone is 1-603-512-5481. He only deals in MOPAR stuff and will probably have what you need. Don't know what shippng would be like and also your VAT on parts....

Larry

My car is a '75 but any fender would do as far as I'm concern the only difference is the side marquer. I have the '71 Sharktooth grill & bumper with the Sixpack hood so any rust free fender would suit me. A Dart fender is cut wider in the back of the wheel. Waggin do you have two good one and how much? PM me if you want. Thank's for all the reply

Robert

Good luck in your search. For about 3 years now, I have been looking for a driver side fender for my 70 Duster! :( Most that list on ebay, won't ship because of the size.

Do 71 Valiant fenders fit on a Duster? I am picking up a 71 Valiant 4 door on Saturday and the fenders are in very good condition. Matt

-
Back