-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
restored Duster, inner door emblems. All pins intact. SW Mo. $45 for the pair. Several pair will soon become ready for sale. shipping extra.
PM please.

Attachments

• jack and duster emblems 004.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 302
What year Duster are these emblems for? My 74 has nothing on it..might be interested in a pair. What city in SW Missouri are you? I just drove from Kansas City down to Joplin and spent the night there last night.

What year Duster are these emblems for? My 74 has nothing on it..might be interested in a pair. What city in SW Missouri are you? I just drove from Kansas City down to Joplin and spent the night there last night.
i'm in Ozark. These are correct for 70-72 I think. Have had alot of calls on these. 2 people ahead of you . I do have a lesser set, still nice but a couple dings for $35 restored.

Can I ship you a set for restoration?
As long as they're not all nicked up. Not alot I can do then. If they are in nice shape, I can make them look just like the posted ones.
I can give you my info. Thanx, rod

They are in very good physical condition. They just need a little TLC. Please PM me your cost and mailing address.

Thanks

As long as they're not all nicked up. Not alot I can do then. If they are in nice shape, I can make them look just like the posted ones.
I can give you my info. Thanx, rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back