Status
Not open for further replies.

wigsplitter74

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok time to part with what I don't need so here goes, will also be some exterior things in another thread, pm me for more details or with offers.

Heater control with cables and switch, non a/c, cables move freely, in very nice shape. Came out of a 75 duster so IDK what all it fits but 73-6 for sure--- $25

Rear plastics by seat for a fold down seat Duster, from a 75, kind of a vanilla color but can be cleaned and painted to desired color, easily driver quality right now w/o a clean up---$30pr

Metal trim for rear pillar area in a fold down seat duster, green in color, great shape with no dents, can also be painted from a 75---$15pr(or make deal on these and plastics)

Metal headliner pieces that go along roof above door glass, 1pr is blue and comes with a spair, need cleaning and can be painted, 1pr is vanilla or white colored, same great shape as blue pair---$10pr

1pair of vanilla kick panels from a 73-6 Duster, probably fit others, no messed up spots, good shape clean up and paint to your color---$20pr

3pieces of plastic A-pillar trim, 2white, 1 blue, fit 70-76 I think, driver quality at the very least---$10 for all 3

Rear seat from Duster non folding, top piece blue, bottom piece disco funky, frames and all of the padding are in excellent shape---$40pr

Pair of black rear door cards, a few snag marks in each but not torn, cardboard is in great shape, clips are there, notched for seat belt these are ready to use---$50

2 rear arm rests with ash trays that haven't had any doobie in them, need a clean up, chrome is good---$15pr

73-6 gauge cluster, 120mph, good chrome, paint needs very little touch up, clock rolled back to 00000, early enough to not have EGR light---$50

All prices are negotiable, package deals are quite possible, I want stuff out of my way, pm me and let's deal.

Rear plastics by seat for a fold down seat Duster, from a 75, kind of a vanilla color but can be cleaned and painted to desired color, easily driver quality right now w/o a clean up---$30pr

Which trim parts are you talking about? Are these the big wheel well covers, or the small hinge covers? I need a set of decent hinge covers if you have 'em. They look like smal boxes that mount on either side of the seat and cover the hinge.

Thanks!

What do you have for door panels?

Sorry but just the panels by the rear seat, sold all my door panels at swap meets last year.

Which trim parts are you talking about? Are these the big wheel well covers, or the small hinge covers? I need a set of decent hinge covers if you have 'em. They look like smal boxes that mount on either side of the seat and cover the hinge.

Thanks!

They are the wheel well covers, I'm not too familiar with the folding seat cars but I'm sure I don't have any of the hinge covers, sorry.

Do you know or anyone else if 74 duster rear seats will fit in a 70 duster? so i know if i can buy these

Do you know or anyone else if 74 duster rear seats will fit in a 70 duster? so i know if i can buy these

To the best of my knowledge they will fit in a 70, I don't think the floorpan really changed or anything else for that matter but I've never actually done it so hopefully someone will chime in here.

I'm still getting pms on stuff so I guess I should update it, I still have everything except the A pillar trim and the metal trim for a folding seat car, the gauge cluster and heater control are considered sold, everything else still available. pm me if you want something.

I am looking for a set of lower quarter interior trim panels for a fold down rear seat car.
The panels below the interior sail panels, at each end of the seat. ANy chance you have these? Thanks Bob C

I am interested in the front kick panels, I will pm you with my email if you could please send pictures.
thanks
Bruce B

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back