-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995dak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I was hoping to find a patch panel for the drivers side between the door and wheel well. I cannot seem to come up with anything but a whole lower half of the quarter. I was hoping maybe someone had a leftover section they didn't use. Thank you, George

I believe the dart sport would work also, if I am wrong please correct me. But if it does, show me how big a piece you need and I might be able to get it this weekend if you dont find one sooner.

I believe the dart sport would work also, if I am wrong please correct me. But if it does, show me how big a piece you need and I might be able to get it this weekend if you dont find one sooner.

Yes it would. I need from the drivers door to the middle or the fender well. Would this be a piece of a new panel by chance? The one your talking about I mean. Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping to find a patch panel for the drivers side between the door and wheel well. I cannot seem to come up with anything but a whole lower half of the quarter. I was hoping maybe someone had a leftover section they didn't use. Thank you, George
PM me. I may have a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back