Duster Rally Dash Bezel

-

Papaduster

Reaction score
Ok I’ve been researching who makes the Repop Duster Rally Dash Bezels
I see them on Yearone $792, Classic Industries $829,PG $649, Mopar Plus $685 n the best price at BE&A $445. But BE&A say he was having them made but got out of doing it.
So that makes me wonder what company or factory is making the Duster Rally Dash Bezels.
I like to order one so who knows ?

Ok I’ve been researching who makes the Repop Duster Rally Dash Bezels
I see them on Yearone $792, Classic Industries $829,PG $649, Mopar Plus $685 n the best price at BE&A $445. But BE&A say he was having them made but got out of doing it.
So that makes me wonder what company or factory is making the Duster Rally Dash Bezels.
I like to order one so who knows ?
Peter Gee is PG Classics, they make them in China.
Mopar Plus is Peter Gee's nephew in Canada (I spoke to him on the phone but can't remember his name), he is getting in on the family business...
Classic Industries, Year One and pretty much every other reseller buys from PG Classics for the majority of the restoration reproduction parts, most but not all...
I'm not aware of another Reproduction Dash Bezel manufacturer.

There is also "Classic Dash", they make aftermarket replacement bezels for use with aftermarket gauges.

I bought a pg classic dash bezel. It fit great only issue was some paint imperfections in matte black finish. Would buy again, definitely not cheap but sure looks good when installed!

-
Back