Duster Rallye Wheels

-

dmat55

Reaction score
Looking to get Rallye wheels to replace the stock black steel wheels for my 1973 Duster. I'm currently looking at a set of stock 14" SBP Rallyes. Will these work with my Duster? Is there anything in particular I should look for when looking for compatible Rallye wheels?

Looking to get Rallye wheels to replace the stock black steel wheels for my 1973 Duster. I'm currently looking at a set of stock 14" SBP Rallyes. Will these work with my Duster? Is there anything in particular I should look for when looking for compatible Rallye wheels?
You had better check your Duster bolt pattern, I'm pretty sure that my 73' Duster had the larger 5x4.5" bolt pattern, not the 5x4.0"

Listen to 76^

IIRC, some '73s had leftover SBP hubs...perhaps that was /6 cars only??? In any case, you almost certainly have 5"x4.5" hubs...

What are your goals? Is this a factory-correct restoration? If not, consider some repro 15"s....while tire selection sucks for 15" as well, you're still better off than you would be trying to find high performance 14s. :)

Oh..the second part of "where should I look?"

Repros are available from www.wheelvintiques.com
Someone might know of a better source but that's where I got mine and to my eye, they look just like the originals.

I'll have to take a look then. It is a 318 car, with factory power brakes
What are your goals? Is this a factory-correct restoration? If not, consider some repro 15"s....while tire selection sucks for 15" as well, you're still better off than you would be trying to find high performance 14s. :)
Not really a restoration per se, just looking to update from the black steelies and hubcaps, to improve the look of the Duster

I'll have to take a look then. It is a 318 car, with factory power brakes

Not really a restoration per se, just looking to update from the black steelies and hubcaps, to improve the look of the Duster

If it's a V8 car it should have disk brakes and the 5x4.5" pattern. On the V8 cars disks were standard starting in '73.

-
Back