Duster seats

-

70Duster340inWA

Reaction score
I am looking for front buckets and a standard rear seat for my 70 Duster 340. Is there a place I can find a listing of compatible models/years?

I am looking for front buckets and a standard rear seat for my 70 Duster 340. Is there a place I can find a listing of compatible models/years?

I went through this with my 72. I believe yours is 70/71 only. But more to the point no I did not find a detailed breakdown but plenty of people on here know the information...

JW

1970 & early 1971 for the early bucket style with the separate hinge covers.

If you want to use 70 skins, it's best to get the correct year seats.

1970 & early 1971 bucket seat frames (with the separate hinge covers) are exactly the same for A, B & E bodies. Foam & covers can differ of course.

You are getting good information. However if you want to hear it from who you may likely buy your skins from call Legendary. I went in circles looking for a decent set and then they popped up on Ebay. The pre 73 seats are hard to find. Start your search and eventually a set will pop up...

JW

I have a complete set of buckets and rear seat from a 70 Duster 340. All seat have the medallions. Could be purchased with or without tracks.

Last edited:
-
Back