-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I've decided that rather than convert my wife's car to a '70 tail panel that I'd just try to find her a '70 car. Here are the parts that I was saving to convert it over. I'd like to try and sell this as one big lot rather than piece it out. If it doesn't sell that way then I'll consider selling seperately. I've got the compelte tail panel cut off with the side marker cutouts as well, the rear bumper, both taillights, and the wiring harness for the rear lights. The bumper is a great core or a decent driver. Starting to get some rust on it but no dings or bends anywhere. Taillights are in extremely good condition. They will need a new seal around them but the lenses and surrounds are in good shape. The wiring harness is intact from the firewall plug back. The only wire that was cut is the license plate wire. I've got the spacers that go between the bumper and the tail panel as well, but I know one of them broke when I was taking them out. Going to start at $800 for everything shipped to any freight terminal or commercial address in the lower 48 (anywhere truck freight can deliver it and not need a liftgate or anything special). I will strap everything to a pallet and do my best to secure it so it will hopefully not get damaged in transit.

WorkParts014.jpg

WorkParts015.jpg

WorkParts016.jpg

WorkParts017.jpg

WorkParts018.jpg

WorkParts019.jpg

WorkParts020.jpg

WorkParts021.jpg

WorkParts022.jpg

WorkParts023.jpg

WorkParts024.jpg

WorkParts025.jpg