Duster was totalled

-
FASTBACK340 said it best, I'm not sure I could have kept from beating his eyes out right there... but you did the right thing. Sorry to hear it man, glad you and your boy are ok.

man looking at the pictures and seeing how far into your trunk he was, your son was very lucky, glad you are both ok.

wow those pics make me feel sick ive been there buddy stay strong and get a lawyer did u have good insurance cause they'll try to screw u over big time took me 3 months to get mine all done on my t/a

Sorry to hear about what happened. Your Duster was very nice. Glad to hear you and your son are ok.

Friend of mine's little brother (16) was driving one of the big old Jeep Cherokees, this drunk kid doing 70+ in a Ford Probe T-boned him at an intersection. Tore the Jeep's body off the frame, and killed him on the spot.

Guy in the probe had a broken arm....and a previous record.

Back to your situation, do take care to make sure you are all right, and I'm very glad to hear you and yours are ok.
That was a beautiful car, I hope things turn out in your favor and you can buy or build another one at least as nice.
Keep us informed....

Alan627b

Man, very sorry to see that. Glad you and your son are ok, but like others have said make sure you are aware of any problems in the next few weeks.

Like a lot of the guys here I have driven my old cars regularly over the last thirty-plus years. I've been very fortunate, but this may be why I really like driving my Power Wagon full of parts for the swap meets these days....

Most important thing is that it sounds like you and your son will be allright.
It is a pity about your car . Sorry you are going through this experience .

Dam Russel,
This makes me completely sick. I have seen this car in person several times,and the paint (which Russel did) was nothing short of amazing.Just a beautiful car. I am in shock,and really dont know what to say. Glad you and your boy are ok. Justice will prevail for you.
All the best.
John

This has got to be hart braking after having the car in your life for such a long time, I am sooo happy you and your son seem to be fine, But like some folks here say keep a close eye on your son and your self, That was a hard hit.:angry7:
I have some word's for the drunk SOB driver:angry7: and I better leave them to myself.:angry7:
I know this will take time to put behind you so feel free to vent all you need here, and do keep us updated.:clock:
I can not imagine the hurt you are going though know, I would be a mess if that happened to a peace of my life.
ever again.
I am just sick about this,
Any one out there that drinks and drives can go to your room and think about this :clock::clock::clock::angry7::angry7:

Wow! I can not say anything that has not already been said, but I am truly sorry for the loss of such a beautiful car. The fact that you and you son walked away from that mess is truly a blessing:angel7: but seeing that Duster actually did make me shed a tear:angry7:.
I hope you and your son recover both physically and mentally from this ordeal.

My sympathy to both of you, too. Hope your son is fine. And I hope this bastard gets what should be coming to him and you get back what is rightfully yours .... and more!

Wow! Sorry to see your car smashed up and your son hurt. This brings back bad memories. My charger was hit from behind at full speed while I was at a stoplight in 2004 by a driver in a white ford truck almost like the one in the pics. The only thing I could save was the engine and some misc stuff. Loosing a car is like loosing a family member.

Guys, As much as I wanted to beat this guy to a pulp, I need everyone to settle down on the witch hunt please. I'm gonna have to let the legal system do it's job.

fine i guess thats the right thing to do:munky2:

I agree with memike. I have a lot of words to say about DWI :angry7:. But that's another topic. The pics of the car make me sick. But the news that you and your son were able to come out of it alive make me feel a lot better.

man that car is 100% totalted. man i'm sorry that really sucks, it's good though that you and your son are alright, you can replace a car, but not a life.

What crackedback said is right...

Anyhow,to see pics of your car is heartbreaking :(

THEN it'll be time for some REDNECK
justice.

hahaha

Someone please tell me here what the point of drinking is? All it has caused in my family is troubles and lots of them. Drunks are some of the hardest people to deal with. And nothing good ever comes out of drinking always ends on something bad

people get killed kids get hurt families get torn apart friends torn apart mopars get totalled

More of the reason im into cars is cause it keeps me out of drugs and drinking i rather spend the money on my car

Wow Russell!!!

I missed the show Saturday but I am speechless. I know first hand how much work it takes to get a paint job like yours. I was aspiring to get mine to look as good as yours.

Keep an eye on the boy for sure. Your neck and back can have issues after a forceful impact like that one. You know your body and don't hesitate to seek treatment.

Try not worry about your legal case too much. Justice will be served

agreed amzchad, i know everyone in highschool goes out gettin drunk out of their minds and doin so much drugs it's surprising they're alive but i'd rather spend my time with my dad in the garage workin on our old mopars then doin any of that ****.

I am terribly sorry to hear what happened to you, your son, and your car, that was such a nice car I can imagine it before the accident. I really do not know what I would do if that was me and my duster. Good luck with the mental and physical recovery ahead of you.

-
Back