Duster with gloss black snorkle scoop.

-

viperredduster

Reaction score
I am thinking of how to get fresh air into my carb and want to do the snorkle scoop. Any pics of one gloss black on a gloss black hood?

Not snorkle..but,sixpack hood for ya'...its an AAR very nice quality..

DSCF0206.jpg

Thanks man looks good.
Whats that thing running if you dont mine me asking

looks good to me....only the purest tell me the 71 should be a matte type hood paint finish...didn't come on a 71 etc... first with the sharktooth....second and third before I changed it...Aloha!

DSC04585.jpg

front .75 2-18-08.jpg

Copy of Duster 8-16-08 (3) Small.jpg

looks good to me....only the purest tell me the 71 should be a matte type hood paint finish...didn't come on a 71 etc... first with the sharktooth....second and third before I changed it...Aloha!

Thats exactly what I wanted to see.. Ha now replace yellow with red!
hood.jpg

Here's a pic of the Duster with a semi gloss hood. Was to be flat black but
the stupid body guy said the flating agent wouldn't work for him. Haven't
used him sense then.

Kaukauna  may 2009 019.jpg

Vacation 254.jpg

Here's a pic of the Duster with a semi gloss hood. Was to be flat black but
the stupid body guy said the flating agent wouldn't work for him. Haven't
used him sense then.

Way to represent FABO on your windshield.

Looks Great. I love that scoop on Dusters/Dart Sports.....its my Fav.

I want the dual snorkel scoop, AND a Go-Wing on my 74 Duster that I will be painting Black, and adding a Black 72' style side stripe too...should look Killer.

I've never understood the black hood. How'd that get started? I do like the one on Dfnsmn34's, but that's because it wraps back over the tops of the doors/lower window sills.

I've never understood the black hood. How'd that get started? I do like the one on Dfnsmn34's, but that's because it wraps back over the tops of the doors/lower window sills.

Its how some came from the factory... Except mine is gloss.
1971_dusterad.jpg

Any pics of a 74 Swinger with a flat black hood. I want to do mine but I don't know if I should paint just the hood or paint the little lip up front also.

Mahalo! closer for ya....before the sport mirrors...

cropped window frame.jpg

-
Back