Duster with torque thrust wheels

-
What size? I have Boyd 15s that are a "fancy" version that I am looking to sell all 4 and tires

Your Duster looks GREAT. I have a 71 Twister im thinking about going with the same rims. Would you mind sharing your specs? Rim size, backspacing, tire size. Really looks perfect.

I have a set of these on my 2002 Chrysler 300 M. They came off the Mustang GT 2005 I believe. The tires are 235-55-R17. I am going to steal them for my '66 Dart GT [mock-up] They are the 4.5" bolt circle. When I get to the mock-up state I will take some pix. For now all I have is a fat tired '65 GT, but it is fun to drive!

Attachments

• DSCF2263.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,002
Well, here is a nice Demon with real American Torque Thrust Ds on it. I'm not a big fan of the Ford Mustang stuff on a Mopar, but they are a decent alternative.
d8feea90.jpg

d7d3e9a0.jpg

yeah....those are MUSTANG Bullitt wheels.....not 17" Torq-Thrust II's.

:sign3:

Your car would look awesome with these wheels and with the right tire combo,could look as good as this,mrmopartech

Attachments

• Copy (2) of DSCF0068.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 944
Your car would look awesome with these wheels and with the right tire combo,could look as good as this,mrmopartech
those wheels look sweet on that c body of yours. have you checked out fcbo? another great forum.

I went from sock rallies to these

Attachments

• IMG_20140726_092724.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,168
  • wheels.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 695
-
Back