DUSTER WORKPLACE SIGHTING

-

71340Duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I went all the way down to Longview WA to work on a radio site in one of my companies generation plants. As I pulled through the gate lo and behold.....a 71 Duster! I just don't see many of these. It was the operators son's car, a 15 yo who had saved half the money, Dad kicked in the other half, I guess that's why he gets to drive it to work!!! Enjoy!

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

Nice find. Gas fired power plant?

So Happy a 15 Year old wanted something other then a Nissan or a Xbox. That Car looks Great just the way it is.

So Happy a 15 Year old wanted something other then a Nissan or a Xbox. That Car looks Great just the way it is.

Nice! My first car was a 71 Duster. Not nearly as nice. Not nearly as special. Cuz it was 1984 and they were every where, and rotted to the gills around here. Kid scored big time. Great for him!!!:thumbsup:

Did you tell the kid about FABO ?

I didn't see the owner of the car, just talked with his Dad. His Dad was kinda busy talking about his FC Jeep project but I plan on doing so the next time I go down. In fact, I bought an extra sticker that a FABO member has up for sale right now, and plan on giving it to the Dad for his son.

I dunno about the antenna. I also haven't seen the defroster on the deck before.
Walmart or... those are so old school - little ceramic hot fan unit - I had one in my first Dart, it plugged into the cigarette lighter - no on/off switch, either plugged in or unplugged. I remember it well because I forgot about it one time and it killed the battery - IIRC I had been listening to the radio on 11 and might have been a little *ahem* high... :D.

-
Back