DynaBeads?

-
I don't know if it's this brand or not, but they've been using beads for balancing motorcycle tires in my area for quite some time. After hearing nothing but good reviews on them I had them put in my bike. I have no complaints.

Re-run, re-naming of old "technology" that has been around for decades. If you ask me, it's all smoke and mirrors. Notice how they have nothing for passenger cars?

I mess with and have worked in a bike shop for quite a few years, only reason to do this is because you don't want to take the time or don't have the equipment to do it properly. I have taken them out of a few bikes, for whatever reason mostly springer front ends. My experience is that low end tires are worse off than a quality tire and if you can have them road force balanced for your car, even better. The whole, this size tire takes this many irregardless of the weight it needs and that the tire needs to rebalance itself everytime you stop, doesn't makes sense to me. It works with the m/c tires because they're usually close tolerance and most take very little weight to begin with, if you spin the tire on the rim sometimes zero.

It's all a conspiracy.

-
Back